Quickbooks Stopped Working
Intuit’s QuickBooks is an amazing accounting software product. It allows users to easily perform different accounting calculations. But, there can certain issues that can hamper the user’s work. One of the most common problems with this software is Quickbooks Stopped Working error. This error freezes the screen due to which users and unable to use QuickBooks software. The software does not respond back to the user’s command. If your Quickbooks Stopped Working, below provided can help you to fix the issues.
Users often ask a question that why the QuickBooks stopped working? Well, there can be a lot of reasons behind the occurrence of this error as mentioned below:
- Corrupted and damaged QuickBooks files on your system.
- Malware or Virus attacks on your computer.
- HDD corrupted files.
- Outdated QuickBooks software version.
How to fix QuickBooks not responding in Windows 10 error?
To fix this error, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Launch the Anti-virus in your system.
- If your Antivirus is outdated then update the Antivirus to secure your device from threats and attacks.
- Have a complete system scan to fix the issues.
- Check HDD and clean all the damaged as well as corrupted files from your device.
- Upgrade to the latest version of QuickBooks Software to fix Quickbooks stopped working issue. Launch the QuickBooks and scroll down.
- Click Updates option present at bottom left corner, this will direct you to link to update QuickBooks on your web browser.
- On the link, tap on the current QuickBooks version and click to download.
- Close the software after downloading and restart your device. This will update all the latest changes.
Other troubleshooting solutions you can try to fix the Quickbooks stopped working error:
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- You can download and run this tool to check for the errors and repair the damaged parts.
Solution 2: Reboot and disable the Antivirus Program temporarily
- Reboot your system.
- Open QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop. If the issues exist, disable the antivirus program temporarily to fix the bug.
Solution 3: Reinstall Using a Clean Install
- To fix Quickbooks stopped working error, check reinstall using clean install and get the detailed instructions.
Solution 4: Create a new window administrator
- You can create a new window administrator to fix the issues.
These are the simple solutions that may help you to resolve QuickBooks not responding in windows 10 error. If the problem still exists even after these troubleshooting solutions, contact the experts to avail the professional online help.